StageScape M20d – 20-Input Live Sound Digital Mixer
A smarter, faster path to great live sound.
StageScape™ M20d is the world's first smart mixing system for live sound. Utilizing a groundbreaking touchscreen visual mixing environment, StageScape M20d streamlines the way you mix to keep you in the creative zone while getting your live sound dialed in quickly. Massive DSP power delivers comprehensive, professional audio processing on every channel including multi-band feedback suppression. Pristine audio quality will impact your stage performances, and multi-channel recording allows you to easily capture every rehearsal or show, with or without a computer. The entire system can be controlled remotely from the stage or audience with one or more iPad® devices. StageScape M20d is an extremely compact, integrated professional mixing system that delivers great live sound, so you can focus on what’s most important: your performance.
Intelligence is built into every aspect of StageScape M20d. From auto-sensing inputs that automatically configure channel DSP processing to professionally crafted presets, to innovative touchscreen-based multi-parameter effects control, StageScape M20d provides a smarter, faster path to great live sound.
Connect StageScape M20d to StageSource™ loudspeakers via L6 LINKTM to create the ultimate digitally networked dream stage setup.
• 12 high-performance, digitally controlled, auto-sensing mic/line inputs
• 4 additional auto-sensing line inputs
• 2 digital streaming inputs direct from computer, USB drive or SD card
• Stereo line inputs for integrating MP3 players or other sound sources
• 4 auto-sensing monitor outputs on balanced XLR connectors
• 2 auto-sensing main outputs on balanced XLR connectors
• L6 LINK multi-channel digital networking for integrating L6 LINK-enabled speaker systems
• 7-inch full-color touchscreen visual mixing environment
• Remote control capability via one or more iPad® or iPad® 2 devices, via USB WiFi adapter (sold separately)
• Multi-channel recording to computer, USB drive or SD card
• Quick Capture recording to internal memory for sound check
• Internal 32-bit floating point audio processing
• Massive DSP power provides parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, compressors, multi-band compressors, gates, delays, limiters and more
• Multi-band feedback suppression on every mic input
• 4 stereo master effects engines including reverbs, delays, vocal doubling and more
• Virtually unlimited I/O setups, scenes and channel processing presets
iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.