iRig Keys PRO + SampleTank 3 Bundle
Includes iRig Keys PRO and the complete version of SampleTank 3
Pro keys to go
iRig KEYS PRO gives you the best of both worlds. It’s a super-compact, bus-powered, “plug and play” MIDI controller that you can use anytime and anywhere. Yet despite it’s small footprint, if offers full-size, velocity-sensitive keys, allowing for a realistic playing feel. With its 37-key (3-octave) keyboard, you can play legitimate two-handed parts. What’s more, it has loads of pro performance features, and comes with cables and software for iOS devices — Lightning and 30-pin — and for Macs or PCs.
iRig KEYS PRO is equally useful as a portable MIDI keyboard or studio controller, and a perfect solution if you want a single keyboard to use in both situations. Connect it to your Mac or PC for use with your DAW and computer-based software instruments, and easily carry it around with you to use whenever and wherever you want with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
An ultra compact controller with full-size keys and pro features
For maximum playing comfort and versatility, iRig KEYS PRO includes modulation and pitch-bend wheels. It’s also equipped with an expansion jack, allowing you to connect a sustain pedal for an even more realistic piano playing experience, or an expression pedal for controlling continuous parameters like volume, tremolo, vibrato, rotary speaker speed and more (pedals not included).
iRig KEYS PRO features an easy-to-use control panel that gives you 5 backlit soft-touch buttons and one Volume/Data knob. You will find Program and Octave up/down buttons plus a Set button that allows you to store up to 4 different setups for the complete iRig KEYS PRO configuration. An Edit mode is also available to transpose the keyboard, send specific program change messages, customise touch sensitivity, change MIDI channel, reassign Vol/Data knob MIDI control change and access to other useful MIDI functions in a flash.
All these parameters can be stored in Sets using the Set button and recalled in a snap, to allow for quick sound switching and easy control of various instruments or apps on the fly.
When it comes to portability, iRig KEYS PRO is the leader in its class. Compared to 11 of its closest competitors — all compact MIDI controllers with full-size keys playable with 2 hands — iRig KEYS PRO is the smallest in width and height, and among the smallest in depth. It gives you an unbeatable combination of compactness, convenience, and pro features.up to 30% smaller
iRig KEYS PRO is the most compact full-sized-key MIDI controller on the market - up to 30% smaller than other full size MIDI keyboard controllers.
In addition to being the smallest in its class, iRig KEYS PRO is also the lightest. In fact, it's 20% lighter than it's lightest competitor, and almost 45% lighter than the average weight of its 11 closest competitors.
So not only is iRig KEYS PRO significantly smaller than any other keyboard of its type, it's also a whole lot lighter. When it comes to portability, there's no comparison. iRig KEYS pro is the hands-down winner.
iRig KEYS PRO is small and light enough to take with you almost anywhere. Because it’s bus powered — meaning it gets its power from the device it’s plugged into (iOS or Mac or PC) — you don’t have to limit your music making to places where you have access AC power. Jam, produce or practice at the beach or in the woods, out in a field or at the bus stop — anywhere, really. And when you re somewhere with where there is AC power, you have the option of powering iRig KEYS PRO through it’s USB port.
Lightning strikes…right out of the box
When we say iRig KEYS PRO is “plug and play,” we’re not kidding around. Because it comes with both Lightning and 30-pin iOS cables, you can plug it in right out of the box, no matter if you have one of the latest Apple devices or an older generation iPad, iPhone or iPod touch (see our Specs page for compatibility details). The included USB cable lets you connect to your laptop or desktop Mac or PC, so we’ve got all the bases covered.
What’s more, iRig KEYS PRO is Core MIDI compatible, so you don’t need to download drivers or any helper software or apps, just plug in and go. It couldn’t be easier.
All this plus free apps and software, too!
It wouldn’t be a complete plug-and-play experience without iOS instrument apps and Mac/PC software instruments to play through, so, naturally, we give you those too. For iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, you getSampleTank FREE, our award-winning multi-part sound module, which is great for both production and live performance. You also get iGrand Piano FREE, a piano module with gorgeous sound and ultra-low latency for realistic feel. You can expand both apps with sounds from IK’s massive collection, via convenient in-app purchase.
For the Mac or PC user, we give you SampleTank 3 SE, our fully featured and expandable sonic workstation, which comes with a hefty 6.5 GB sound library. Run it as both a standalone application and as a plug-in inside your favourite DAW software, and control it with iRig KEYS PRO.
- 37 velocity-sensitive full-sized keys (a 3 full octaves range plus one note)
- Modulation and pitch bend wheels
- Volume/Data knob (assignable)
- Octave/Program Up/Down back-lit, soft-touch buttons
- SET button to store and recall 4 different customised setups
- Input for an optional sustain or expression pedal
- Core MIDI (iOS) and USB class compliant (Mac/PC) - plug and play
- Powered from the iOS device or Mac/PC USB
- Comes with SampleTank FREE iOS and iGrand Piano FREE apps (download from the App store)
- Comes with free Mac/PC virtual instrument: SampleTank 3 SE (download from IK User Area)
- Includes Lightning, 30-pin and USB cables
Plug and play out of the box
iRig KEYS PRO comes complete with free pro-quality virtual instrument apps and software that can be immediately downloaded and played, for a true plug-and-play experience out the box.
For iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, iRig KEYS PRO comes with:
- iGrand Piano FREE for iPhone and iPad, the concert-quality piano app for iPad with 2 world-class, multi-velocity stereo grand and upright piano instruments, expandable library of 15 additional studio-grade instruments instantly available via in-app purchase, MIDI Recorder with overdub capability, and much more (to be downloaded from the App Store).SampleTank for iPhone/iPad
- SampleTank for iPhone and iPad FREE, the virtual sound module including a complete selection of acoustic, electric and electronic instruments and patterns, unlocking 48 bonus instruments in addition of the 20 included with the free version (to be downloaded from the App Store).
For Mac/PC iRig KEYS PRO comes with a downloadable version of:
- SampleTank 3 SE the Mac/PC sample workstation, available both as a stand-alone and as a plug-in for most popular DAW software (including GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Sonar and more) with 6.5 GB of samples in every instruments category (to be downloaded from the IK Multimedia online User Area).
SampleTank 3 - A whole new world of sounds at your fingertips
- Over 33 GB of included sounds
- Over 4,000 new instruments with 21 instrument categories covering the entire span of acoustic, electric and electronic sounds
- Over 2,500 drum, percussion and full construction-kit loops played by world-renowned artists
- Over 2,000 MIDI files in all categories
- Completely redesigned interface with 3 main environments: Play, Mix and Edit that retain SampleTank’s legendary ease-of-use and fast operation
- 16 channel multi-part Play interface with easy layering and an integrated MIDI player and mixer
- All-in-one sound Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- "Round robin" and multiple articulations that are triggerable via key switch, modulation wheel or velocity
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 5 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects that allow for up to 30 effects per instrument
- 55 high-quality integrated effects, including 22 new effects for mixing, mastering and more creative applications derived from IK’s studio-grade T-RackS and AmpliTube production software
- New Live mode lets you organise sounds for setlist and song for instant recall during performance
- Accurate 3D renderings of instruments for easy identification and recall
- Available as standalone and 64-bit plug-in for AAX, VST and Audio Units platforms on Mac OS X and Windows
- Compatible with all previous “Powered by SampleTank” sound modules and sounds (can import all previous sounds and Combis)
SampleTank — the industry standard sound workstation that’s made history
In 2001, IK Multimedia made history with SampleTank, the first ever sample-based sound workstation for computer. That release was followed in 2003 by SampleTank 2, which has since become an industry standard with an unparalleled software longevity due to its high-quality sounds, easy-to-use interface and powerful included effects. Considering its versatility and power, it's no wonder that SampleTank has been featured on thousands of the most iconic productions and compositions of the last decade.
Now, over ten years in the making, SampleTank 3 builds on this storied heritage. Like its predecessors, it's the most advanced sound workstation available on the market today with a whole new world of sounds, advanced playing and editing features and a full suite of studio-quality effects. SampleTank 3 builds on the features that have made it one of the most popular virtual instruments of all time making it an essential piece in the musical toolkit of any serious musician, studio producer or live performer for years to come.