Guild orchestra-style guitars are known for their balanced sound and smooth playability, offering modern players tone and versatility perfect for a wide range of styles. The F-130 features a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides that deliver a strong, articulate voice, and its 1 3/4” nut makes it ideal for advanced fingerstyle techniques. Other premium features include a slim satin-finish mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, ivoroid binding, and mother-of pearl rosette and inlays.
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Shape: Orchestra
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Black/White Striped with MOP Center Ring
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 3.5″ (89 mm)
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 4″ (101 mm)
- Body Length: 19.5″ (495 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 15.25″ (387 mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 11.25″ (286 mm)
- Overall Guitar Length: 41″ (1041 mm)
- Guitar Weight: 3.825 lbs
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Purfling: Black/Cream/Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.75″ (44.45 mm)
- Nut Material: Nu-Bone™
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″ (406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Dot
- # of Frets: 20
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Hardware Finish/Plating: Nickel-Plated
- Truss Rod: Single-action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Hex Truss Rod Wrench
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle: Nu-Bone™, Compensated
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dots
- Strings: Guild® L-350C Standard Tension Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Case or Gig Bag: TKL Deluxe Hardshell
- Strap Buttons: End-Pin
- Pickguard: Black
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.