The D-150L left-handed dreadnought has a solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides that produce warm, round bass and clear mids and highs. A versatile guitar great for covering a wide variety of styles, it boasts premium features including a slim and smooth-playing satin-finish mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, ivoroid binding, and mother-of pearl rosette and inlays.
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Body Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Black/White Striped with MOP Center Ring
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 4″ (101 mm)
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 4.5″ (114 mm)
- Body Length: 20″ (508 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 15.75″ (400 mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 11.5″ (292 mm)
- Overall Guitar Length: 42″ (1067 mm)
- Guitar Weight: 4.85 lbs
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Purfling: B/W/B/W
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.7″ (42.8 mm)
- Nut Material: Nu-Bone™
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″ (406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Dot
- # of Frets: 20
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish/Plating: Chrome
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Hex Truss Rod Wrench
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle: Nu-Bone™, Compensated
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Coloured Plastic with Abalone Dots
- Strings: Guild® L-450C Standard Tension Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Case or Gig Bag: TKL Deluxe Hardshell
- Strap Buttons: End-Pin
- Pickguard: Black
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.