Gretsch G5022CE Rancher™ Jumbo Cutaway Electric
A great Gretsch® guitar returns with the Rancher acoustic guitars. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with a highly distinctive triangular sound hole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to reintroduce the model with its classic features intact. With a great new selection of body sizes, styles and features that combine the best of the guitar’s acclaimed past with the best in modern sound, strength, style and playability, Gretsch now gives you the best of all Ranchers.
The biggest and fullest-sounding Rancher is the G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Electric, which produces great volume and broadly expansive tone complemented by its elegant Venetian cutaway for easy access to the fingerboard’s upper reaches and onboard electronics that let it be heard even more loudly and clearly.
Premium features include a solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing and the traditional Gretsch Rancher triangular soundhole, flame maple back and sides, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, 1940s-style pickguard with Gretsch logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, gold-plated hardware and deluxe die-cast tuners. Onboard Fishman® electronics include a Sonicore undersaddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system with onboard tuner, battery life indicator and controls for volume, treble, bass and phase.
- Model Name: G5022CE Rancher™ Jumbo Cutaway Electric, Rosewood Fingerboard, Fishman® Pickup System, Savannah Sunset
- Series: Gretsch® Acoustic Collection
- Colour: Savannah Sunset
- Body Shape: Rancher™ Jumbo
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: NA
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Back: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- String Nut: Delrin®
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys + Pre-Amp System
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Unique Features: Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Solid Spruce Top, Compensated Bridge, Gretsch Logo on Pickguard, Fishman "Isys +" Preamp System, On-Board Tuner
Gretsch G5022CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway Electric Demo