Inuk Encore Steel SG
The Godin Inuk Encore Steel is an electro-acoustic, 11-string, fretted instrument featuring steel strings which are tuned in unison. Inspired by the Godin MultiOud, the Inuk will allow players to be amplified in loud & live band settings without feedback. With its ease of playability, it makes for an effortless transition for guitarists looking for a unique amplified acoustic sound to add to their collection.
It features custom voiced electronics with under saddle transducer in the bridge controlled via an onboard preamp for optimal amplified sound. The preamp also features a built-in tuner which, when combined with the custom tuning machine heads, helps to make this 11-string simple to tune and keep in tune.
The Inuk is built and assembled in Richmond QC, Canada
- Two-chambered Canadian Laurentian Basswood body
- Solid Cedar Top
- Mahogany neck
- Fretted Rosewwod Fingerboard & bridge
- Custom machine heads
- 24" (609.6 mm) fingerboard radius
- 23.03" (585 mm) scale
- 1.6 " (40.64 mm) nut width
- 1/4” output
- Custom voiced EPM Quantum 1T electronics with undersaddle transducer.
- Built-in chromatic Tuner
- Colour: Antique Burst Semi-Gloss