Les Paul 8 Reference Monitor
In the studio, the Les Paul Reference Monitors provide superior instrument definition, imaging, and transient response for accurate mixing and mastering of all musical genres. And in the home, these premium two-way speakers deliver the pristine sound quality that artists hear in the studio.
Why They’re Better
- Experience exceptional midrange definition, and superb transient response, from a unique, lightweight driver design coupled with high-power amplification.
- Mixes translate better because the precision 1" titanium tweeter produces accurate highs, while the front-ported, bass-reflex enclosure delivers tight, precise bass.
- Iconic archtop Les Paul styling with carved flame-maple front brings visual excitement to studio or home.
- Personalise your sound with rear-panel high and low frequency trim controls
- Avoid “listening fatigue” thanks to extremely low distortion, ample headroom, and transparent sound reproduction.
- Complement any room design with your choice of high-gloss nitrocellulose cherry, cherry burst, or tobacco burst finishes.
- Make mixes that "translate" superbly, master with confidence, or simply enjoy a superior listening experience—these speakers truly further the legacy of the man who invented multitrack recording.
Finish: High-gloss nitrocellulose tobacco burst
- Configuration: 2-Way
- Type: Active Monitor, bi-amped
- Tweeter: 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium Tweeter
- Woofer: 8" non-woven carbon Woofer
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 37Hz - 47kHz
- Crossover Freq. (Acoustic): 2.7kHz
- Max Peak SPL (Limiter Engaged) per pair: 118 dB
- System Power (Hi+Lo Amp combined): 247 Watts
- Amplifier Distortion: <0.2%THD+N 20Hz - 20kHz (-3dB Max Power)
- SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >92dB
- Bass Level Adjust Switch: Bass Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
- Treble Level Adjust Switch: Treble Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
- Input connectors: RCA, Balanced TRS, Balanced XLR
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 472mm x 306mm x 350mm / 18.58" x 12.05" x 13.78"
- Weight: 13.8kg / 30.5 lbs.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.