Gibson Memphiss new ES-330 is reminiscent of the classic Gibson, late 50s feel, including the comfortable neck shape blending into the soft curves of the rounded fingerboard binding.
The new ES-330 is a lightweight, lively sounding guitar whether played acoustically or plugged in.
With the 16th fret neck joint and just the right neck angle, it's got a great feel that makes you want to play all night.
The combination of exacting 50s body and neck specifications and slightly underwound P-90 pickups on aged nickel-plated bases tied together with an original spec wiring harness will bring you back to the tones of Grant Green in a laid-back New York jazz club.
Run it through an old tube amp and you won't be able to keep from playing one British Invasion song after another.
The weight, the feel and the tone of this ES-330 are magical.
Offered in Antique Natural and finished in our warm Vintage Original Spec process, it's a guitar that just makes sense from beginning to end.
- Three-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple hot-pressed top and back
- Rosewood fingerboard with Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
- Underwound P-90 Dog Ear pickups
- Nickel-plated ABR-1 bridge with Trapeze tailpiece (Aluminum Bigbsy on the Vintage Cherry)
- TonePros Kluson tuners with white buttons and 18:1 tuning ratio
- Comes with Gibson Memphis Silkscreened Case