RedNet 4 adds eight legendary Focusrite mic preamps / line inputs to your RedNet system through a single Ethernet cable. Combined with two selectable DI’s, RedNet 4 provides the perfect range of analogue inputs for your system. The unit includes Focusrite’s world-class precision AD conversion, and can be remotely software controlled. Mic/Line/DI selection, gain, phantom power, HPF and metering are also accessible from the front panel.
KEY FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE
• Eight high-quality Focusrite mic preamps
• Selectable line and DI inputs for input flexibility
• Dynamic Range: 120dB
• THD+Noise: <0.001%
• Mic Input Level up to +16dBu
• Gain Range: 63dB (0dB to 63dB with -8dB pad engaged. +8 to +63dB at 1dB steps.)
• JetPLL™ jitter-reduction technology
• Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192kHz
• Microphone inputs 1 – 8 via rear panel XLR
• Line inputs 1 – 8 via DB25*
• DI input 1 via front panel TRS*
• DI input 2 via front panel TRS*
• Dante Ethernet port
* RedNet 4 supports up to eight input channels. Inputs 1 and 2 allow for mic, line and DI selection, while inputs 3 – 8 support mic and line selection.