RedNet 1 (eight channels) and RedNet 2 (16 channels) offer the standard method for getting analogue audio into and out of your RedNet system.
RedNet 1 connects to your network with a single Ethernet cable, is remotely controlled via the network and can be placed anywhere in your facility. It features Focusrite’s precision 24-bit AD and DA conversion for superb audio performance, with 120dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz. The rear panel includes standard DB25 connectors for analogue patchbay or breakout cable interfacing. The front panel displays sample rate, operating level and signal level indicators. Multiple units can be connected to the system, which supports up to 128 channels input and output at up to 96kHz sampling, and 64 channels at 192kHz.
• Dynamic Range: 120dB
• THD+Noise (input and output) <0.001%
• Input and output 0dBFS reference levels +18dBu (EBU) or +24dBu (SMPTE-RP155)
• JetPLLTM technology minimises jitter in the conversion process
• Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192kHz
• Analogue inputs 1 – 8 via DB25 connector
• Analogue outputs 1 – 8 via DB25 connector
• Dante Ethernet port