•40 mic pres and 40 compressors
The Liquid Channel comes loaded with forty classic mic-pre and forty classic compressor emulations, with an expanding library online.
•Best of both worlds
The Liquid Channel fuses cutting-edge analogue design with lightning fast SHARC DSP to deliver the finest pre-amp emulations possible.
•Digital Head, Analogue Heart
The Liquid Channel uses an analogue pre-amp front-end to match the input impedance and signal path of the device being emulated before applying dynamic convolution for amplification characteristics.
100 Programme Memories allow you to save every parameter, whilst the file format provides easy transfer of these settings to other Liquid Channel users.
Free software application LiquidControl™ allows comprehensive remote operation and archiving facility of emulations and programme memories.
•192kHz ADC/DAC as standard
The Liquid Channel features the finest conversion paths possible, ensuring the audio is unaffected whilst dynamic convolution is applied in the digital domain.
•Not all vintage units are born equal
So the 'Harmonics' dial lets you account for variance in vintage originals, or use levels of 2nd, 3rd and 5th Harmonic distortion creatively.
• Sample rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz
• Bit depth: 24-bit
• SNR: 120dB measured with 20Hz/22kHz bandpass A-weighted filter
• Frequency response: ±0.05dB between 20Hz ? 22 kHz
• Maximum input level: +22dBu
• THD+N: 0.00035% (-109dB)
• Dynamic range: 116dB measured with 20Hz/22kHz bandpass A-weighted filter
• Frequency response: ±0.05dB between 20Hz / 22kHz
• Maximum output level: +22dBu
• THD+N: 0.0007% (-103dB)
• Internal clock: < 20 pico-seconds
AES digital output: < 200 pico-seconds
• External clock: < 1 nano-second
• Analogue and digital path
• Gain range: +6dB to +80dB, switched in 1dB steps
• Frequency response: variable, set by pre-amp chosen
• THD+N at analogue out: 0.001% measured with a +4dBu 1kHz input signal with 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter
• THD+N at AES digital out: 0.0005% measured with a +4dBu 1kHz input signal with 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter
• Mic noise: EIN = -126dB measured at 80dB of gain with 150 Ohm source impedance and 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter
• Noise at analogue out: -92dBu measured at +6dB gain with 20Hz/22kHz bandpass A-weighted filter
• Noise at AES digital out: -119dBFS measured at + 6dB gain with 20Hz/22kHz bandpass A-weighted filter
• Maximum input level: +16dBu
• Input impedance: variable, set by preamp chosen
• CMRR: Transformer: 123dB @ 60dB of gain
• Electronic: 102dB @ 60dB of gain
• Gain range: 10dB to +10dB, switched in 1dB steps
• Frequency response: 0dB ±0.1dB between 20Hz and 20kHz
• THD+N at analogue out: 0.001% measured with a +18dBu 1kHz input signal with 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter
• THD+N at AES digital out: 0.0004% measured with a +18dBu 1kHz input signal with 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter
• Noise at analogue out: -92dBu measured at 0dB gain with 20Hz/22kHz bandpass A-weighted filter
• Noise at AES digital out: -120dBfs measured at 0dB gain with 20Hz/22kHz bandpass A-weighted filter
• Maximum input level: +22dBu
• High pass filter
• Roll off frequency: switchable between 75Hz and 120Hz, frequency measured at 6dB down point, 12dB per octave roll-off
• Distortion range: 0 to 15 where 15 (maximum) = 10% of 2nd-, 20% of 3rd- and 10% of 5th-order at 0dBFS (level-dependent distortion)
In 'As Original' mode the parameter ranges will be the same as on the original unit being emulated. In 'Free' mode the parameter ranges are as follows:
• Threshold range: -40dB to 20dB switched in 1dB steps
• Ratio range: 1:1 to limit
• Attack range: 0.1ms to 2.5s
• Release range: 0.1ms to 2.5s
• Make-up gain: -20dB to +20dB switched in 0.5dB steps
• Frequency range: 200Hz to 20kHz
• Gain: +/-18dB
• Frequency range: 100Hz to 10kHz
• Gain: +/-18dB
• Q: variable between 0.8 and 2.5
• Frequency range: 10Hz to 1kHz
• Gain: +/-18dB
• 484mm (W) x 85mm (H) x 270mm (D)
• 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 10.6" (D)
• 2U rackmount
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.