Fender Classic 60s Stratocaster
Fender Strats of the early 60's are some of the most sought after guitars in the world. The early 60's saw the introduction of the C shape neck profile, and saw the last of the "pre CBS take over" production. Due to this interest Fender have created the Classic 60's Stratocaster, a guitar that looks and feels like much like a vintage Strat, but is built using modern manufacturing techniques, which improves consistency and dramatically reduces the price!
Typically, Japanese strats have got really comfortable necks to play. They're traditionally quite thin, but have also got small vintage frets and quite a round feeling radius of 7.25".
The vintage style pickups also offer something quite different because of their low output. They are smooth without ever sounding thin and combine well with the snappy tone you get from the bolt-on strat neck.
Slim C Neck Profile
The Slim C neck profile will allow you to be dynamic and expressive without worrying about a chunky neck getting in the way. It's made to fit comfortably in the hand without impairing movement so you can get those fiery blues licks going across the neck. Finished off with a rosewood board to warm up the sound against the bright, clear strat pickups.
- Series: Japan Exclusive
- Colour: Ocean Turquoise Metallic
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 Mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 Mm)
- Number Of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 Mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Polyester
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position
1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle - Pickup, Position 4. Middle And Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Sss
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synch Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Cast/Sealed
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Plywhite
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic