The DN-X1700 represents an important achievement by Denon’s R&D department, which, during the development process, worked closely with some of the top professionals in the industry, gaining key input on its design and functionality. The result is a market driven professional digital mixer that is best in its class. Years of consultation and design have gone into the development of a mixer of this caliber, and nothing in its specification and construction has been sacrificed. Meticulous attention to detail, layout and component quality make operation of the DN-X1700 extremely intuitive, and Denon’s engineers have provided every capability professional DJs will require: working with Vinyl turntables, CD Decks, Media Players, DJ software applications via laptops and USB storage devices.
* 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Studio Quality Components & Specifications
* Worlds First Professional DJ Mixer w/32-Bit DAC Output
* 24 bit 96kHz USB2.0 Audio Interface (Soundcard) 4in/4out (stereo)
* MAC OSX 10.6.4 and 32/64-Bit Windows Compatible
* Low latency 32/64 Bit ASIO driver for PC included
* USB MIDI In/Out and 5-pin MIDI Out
* MIDI mapping for various software is available
* Dual Layer Control Available – MIDI / Normal Audio
* 2 Independent Effectors w/12 Effects available for each
* 2-way EFX Parameter Filter (LPF/HPF)
* Independent EFX 1 & 2 Insert for, Channel, Mic, & Master
* Matrix Input Assignment for Line/Phono and selectable USB Audio, Digital Input
* Discrete FET Phono Preamp Stage (4 phono inputs)
* Discrete Mic Circuit w/studio mixer quality specs
* Discrete high powered Headphone Amp w/studio mixer quality specs
* 45mm Cross Fader (Flex Fader) w/tension adjust & A/B cut position preset
* 60mm CP Studio quality Alps K-Type Channel Fader
* Fader Contour control for Channel and Cross Fader
* Fader Start function (channel/cross fader)
* Cross Fader assignment function: (A, B, Thru)
* Independent 3-Band Isolator EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
* 3.5 inch TFT Color Display w/animated easy navigation
* 4 Digital Inputs (coaxial)
* Selectable Digital Output (44.1/48/96kHz)
* Balanced/Unbalanced Master Output
* Balanced Booth Output
* 2 Mic Input w/Ducking level control
* Send/Return for external effectors
* Extensive Utility Menu to customize user settings
* Preset Import/Export Function by USB memory device (take your settings to another X1700 mixer)
* High Resolution 24 Segment Output Peak Meters
* Dual Power Transformer construction for best possible specs (Digital/Analog sections)
* Output Limiter function w/adjustable threshold (great for Club installers)
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.