The DN-X1600 Digital DJ Mixer, offers superb sound quality, durability, reliability, operability and visibility. Based on the same core engine as Denon DJ’s flagship DN-X1700, the DN-X1600 is an extremely affordable and versatile four-channel digital mixer with a variety of features perfect for all DJs and electronic musicians, from professional club and touring DJs, to party DJs and bedroom mix artists. Denon’s engineers have provided every capability professional DJs will require: working with vinyl, CD, digital files, DJ software applications via laptops and USB storage devices. In addition to its stellar digital mixing capabilities, the DN-X1600 provides an exclusive MIDI control UI area for functionality and ease-of-use for the rapidly growing PC DJ market.
The DN-X1600 features a simple spacious layout, with highly tactile controls widely and logically laid out to enable easy operation during performance. This unit features large high-quality rubberized knobs, studio quality 60-mm Alps custom channel faders, high-visibility VFD display and extended 16-point LED channel and output metering. A first for any DJ mixer introduced to date, the DN-X1600 is also equipped with V-LINK, a function developed by Roland Corporation® that allows DJ performers to simultaneously integrate audio and video. Connecting devices that support V-LINK to the mixer’s MIDI terminals (such as the EDIROL V-4 or V-8) make it possible to perform a wide range of visual effects linked with the tempo of the music.
* 4-Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Studio Quality Components & Specifications
* Internal 32-bit Floating DSP Processing and 32-Bit DAC Output for best possible sound
* 24 bit 96kHz USB2.0 Audio Interface (Soundcard) 4in/4out (stereo)
* MAC OSX 10.6.4 and 32/64-bit Windows Compatible
* Low latency 32/64 Bit ASIO driver for PC included
* DVS direct mode (CD/Vinyl) for DJ applications using control signal operation (timecode)
* Traktor Scratch Certified (from TSP v126)
* USB MIDI In/Out and 5-pin MIDI Out
* MIDI Clock Function On/Off
* Fully MIDI Mappable with additional focused area of up to 4 MIDI pages by parameter knobs and buttons
* Dual Layer Control Available – MIDI / Normal Audio
* Independent Effector w/14 Effects available:
Send/ReturnWorld's first DJ mixer to feature V-Link - Allows DJ performers to simultaneously integrate audio and video control over MIDI via Edirol's V-4/V-8 models *
* 2-way EFX Parameter Filter (LPF/HPF)
* Independent EFX Insert for, Channel, Mic, & Master
* Matrix Input Assignment for Line/Phono and selectable USB Audio, Digital Input
* Phono Amplifier with high S/N ratio, equivalent to Denon Hifi products
* Discrete Transistor construction for Mic Amplifier to realize a studio console class’ low noise level (EIN 126dB)
* High sound quality high output Headphone Amplifier
* 45mm Cross Fader (Flex Fader) w/tension adjust
* 60mm custom Alps type Channel Faders
* Fader Contour control for Channel and Cross Fader
* Fader Start function (channel/cross fader)
* Cross Fader assignment function: (A, B, Thru)
* Independent 3-Band Isolator EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
* Large FL Tube Display w/various indicators for super easy navigation
* Selectable Digital Output (44.1/48/96kHz)
* Balanced/Unbalanced Master Output
* Balanced Booth Output
* 2 Mic Input w/Ducking level and attack time control
* Send/Return control for external effectors
* Extensive Utility Menu to customize user settings
* Preset Import/Export Function by USB memory device (take your settings to another X1600/X1700 mixer)
* Large Capacitor, and large-diameter Winding Wire for Transformer
* Ideal Grounding Construction protecting from external noise
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.