The new Cordoba 20CM is a concert size ukulele that features a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. The natural wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for the both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
- Top / Back / Sides: Mahogany.
- Bridge: Rosewood.
- Rosette: All natural wood inlay in herringbone pattern.
- Finish: Natural (satin).
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard.
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10.
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 19 Total.
- Body Width & Length: Width is 150mm at the upper bout and 205mm at lower bout. About 615mm in total length.
- Body Depth: 70mm at lower bout, 60mm at upper bout.
- Tuning Machines: Silver with ebonized buttons.
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut