The Cole Clark Angel is a smaller-bodied guitar with a large voice. The full-range sound that these guitars produce is a dream to play in any spec-level, but the AN3EC has really upped the ante in the looks department too! The dramatic Redwood top matches beautifully with the classic Rosewood back and sides to create a guitar that looks as phenomenal as it sounds.
• All solid timber grand auditorium with cutaway, internally carved top and back.
• Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
• Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
• Neck: Queensland Maple
• Top: Australian grown American Redwood
• Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
• Inlaid timber binding and purfling.
• Bridge/Fretboard: Rosewood
• Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
• Machine Heads: Grover Gold
• Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
• Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
• Nut Width: 44mm/1.73"