The MotionDrape™ LED is a backdrop for any mobile performer. 176 tri-color SMD LEDs matrixed across the 6.5ft-by-9.8ft backdrop can be controlled via the included controller or via DMX. This impressive display has 30 animated effects that range from color fades to a graphic equalizer effect.
For added convenience the MotionDrape™ LED has grommets around all sides to make hanging a breeze and is perfectly sized to fit on our CH-31 portable trussing system (NOT INCLUDED).
• 6.6 x 9.8 ft (2 X 3 m) LED drape with motion graphics,
perfect for DJ, bands, clubs and stage backdrops
• High output tri-color SMD LEDs
• 30 exciting patterns that will wow your audience
• Fantastic multi-color rain effect, and simulated equalizer pattern included
• Equipped with a sound-activation mode to trigger your effects
• Choose and run your favorite program with or without a DMX-512 console
• 8 channels of DMX control to customize your show
• Full RGB color mixing capability to match your events color scheme
• Master dimmer capability, giving you full control over output
• Grommets for easy truss mounting and various stand applications
• Certified fire retardant material (NFPA)
• Free carry bag makes storage and transport a breeze
• DMX channels: 8
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 176 tri-color SMD LEDs
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 51 W, 0.4 A @ 120V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 54 W, 0.2 A @ 230V 50 Hz
• Weight (drape): 9.8 lbs (4.4 kg)
• Weight (controller): 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
• Size (drape): 6.6 x 9.8 ft (2 x 3 m)
• Size (controller): 5.3 x 9.6 x 2 in (135 x 243 x 50 mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.