Impulse™ 648 harnesses the power of 648 white SMD LEDs to deliver an astonishingly bright strobe light. A lightweight, sleek housing holds the LED array while 3 and 5-pin DMX connections make set up and installation a breeze. Silent, fan-free operation allows for use in noise-sensitive environments. Innovative all-on feature allows the Impulse™ 648 to be used as a flood light.
• Professional and rugged LED strobe light designed for the mobile entertainer, permanent installation or lighting professional
• Road-ready SMD LEDs offer a great blend of intensity and toughness
• Built-in 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connectors allow greater flexibility for different applications
• Radiant cooling design allows for use in the most sound-sensitive environments
• Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out (US/UK version only)
• User-adjustable intensity and strobe rates in stand-alone eliminate the need for an external controller
• DMX channels: 2
• DMX connectors: 3-pin & 5-pin
• Light source: 648 white (60 mA) SMD LEDs 50,000 hrs
• Color Temperature: 6500 - 7000 K
• Strobe rate: 0 - 30 Hz
• Beam angle: 66°
• Field angle: 105°
• Viewing angle: 120°
• Illuminance: 909 lux @ 2 m
• Power linking: 5 units @ 120 V / 10 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 237 W, 1.9 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 235 W, 1 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 10.6 lbs (4.8 kg)
• Size: 16.7 x 8.8 x 6.5 in (424 x 224 x 164 mm)
• Approvals: CE
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.