Cubix™ is a multicolored, LED centerpiece that combines two effects in one fixture. Centrally-mounted LEDs produce multi-colored effects and animations that flow across the room, while the quad-sided derby effect floods the dance floor with rotating, multi-colored beams. Effects can be controlled independently to create custom light shows, or simultaneously for a full out barrage of light.
• Multi-colored centerpiece that combines two different effects
• Centrally mounted LEDs shoot flowing beams across the room
• Quad-sided derby effect constantly rotates multi-colored beams
• Independent control of both effects doubles the fun
• User-selectable colors in stand-alone allow customized looks without a DMX controller
• Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
• DMX channels: 6
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 64 (24 red, 24 green, 16 blue) LEDs
• Light source: 2 x 3 W (500 mA x 3) tri-color LEDs, 50,000 hrs
• Coverage angle: 111°
• Power linking: 26 units @ 120 V / 45 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 71 W, 0.6 A @ 120V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 75 W, 0.3 A @ 230V 50 Hz
• Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
• Size: 13.3 x 10 x 10 in (337 x 255 x 255 mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.