Chromatic Tuner for Brass & Wind
This sleek, stylish chromatic tuner is designed exclusively for brass and wind instruments. Tune quickly and accurately using the internal microphone or the external clip-on contact mic (included). ACCU-PITCH verifies tuning with an audible beep. The included case can be attached to a music stand for added convenience.
- Specially designed for brass and wind instruments
- Needle-accurate metering
- Accu-Pitch provides audible verification of tuning
- Includes clip-on contact mic and music-stand attachment bracket
- Auto-off prolongs battery life
In the tradition of its top-selling TU-12 predecessor, the new TU-12BW offers needle-accurate metering for precision tuning, including high-visibility sharp and flat indicators to ensure perfect tuning. Never play out of tune again!
Clip-On Mic Included
The TU-12BW comes with a handy clip-on microphone that attaches to the instrument (directly to the bell of the horn, for example, as pictured). An internal microphone is built into the tuner as well.
Included with the TU-12BW is a bracket for attaching the tuner to a music stand (as pictured).
- Tuning Range : E0 (20.6 Hz)- C8 (4,186.0 Hz)
- Reference Pitch : A4 (438- 445 Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy : ± 1 cent
- Power Supply : Dry battery R03 (carbon) or LR03 (alkaline); (AAA) type x 2; DC 3 V, AC adaptor DC 9V (PSA series; optional)
- Current Draw : 12 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (carbon) : Approximately 15 hours This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories : Dry battery (R03 (AAA) type) x 2 (carbon), piezo microphone, Owner’s Manual, Soft Case, Holder, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY” and “IMPORTANT NOTES”), Information
SIZE & WEIGHT ( including batteries ):
- Width : 148 mm / 5-13/16 inches
- Depth : 54 mm / 2-1/8 inches
- Height : 24 mm / 1 inches
- Weight : 0.2 kg / 0 lbs. 8 oz.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.