Pro-Caliber Tuning for the Stage Floor
The new BOSS TU-1000 is a tuner fit for a rockstar. The new flagship of the famous BOSS TU-series is built tough and made for the stage floor. Its large, high-intensity LED meter provides perfect visibility on dark stages or outdoors, while the ultra-smooth and accurate motion of the tuning meter makes tuning fast, easy and accurate.
- Ultra-smooth, accurate motion and superior visibility with the meter’s oversized LED
- Accu-Pitch uses the motion of the meter’s lights to show when tuning is complete
- Two display modes: Cent (LED functions like a needle-type meter) and Stream (fluid light motion indicates when notes are out of tune)
- Powering up the tuner automatically mutes the output signal, allowing you to tune without outputting sound
- Handles open tunings, DADGAD, and other alternate tunings, as well as dropped tunings up to six semitones below standard
- Two outputs, including one with direct signal flow
The high-visibility design makes the TU-1000 a perfect choice for the performing guitarist. Positioned on the stage floor near your pedals or in your pedalboard, the TU-1000 can be easily seen and operated in the darkest stage environment. And from the audience’s view, the glowing blue BOSS logo on the TU-1000’s rear panel is an eye-catcher as well.
The TU-1000 offers a variety of tuning modes. In Cent mode, the LED meter functions as a needle-type meter, with BOSS pinpoint accuracy. In Stream mode, the stream-like motion indicates when notes are out of tune. The Pitch indicator illuminates when the target pitch is met.
For guitarists who drop-tune, the TU-1000 offers a special Flat Tuning mode, which lowers the pitch one or more semitones below the note shown in the display. The display changes according to your choice, from ”lowered one semitone” down to “lowered six semitones".
There’s plenty of I/O on the TU-1000’s rear panel. The INPUT jack also doubles as a power switch. Connecting your guitar turns on the tuner’s power; disconnecting from the plug turns the power off. The OUTPUT jack is for connecting to an effects processor, guitar amp, or other such device. Typically the output is muted while the tuner is on, however, you can specify whether the signal is output regardless of whether the tuner is on or off. The PARALLEL OUT jack lets you split the signal from the input jack and send it to a connected effects processor or guitar amp. The TUNER ON/OFF lets you connect an external footswitch (FS-5U; sold separately) for powering the tuner on and off remotely.
- Tuning Range : C0 (16.35 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference Pitch :A4=436 - 445 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy : ± 1 cent
- Power Supply : AC Adaptor (Roland PSB-1U)
- Current Draw : 350 mA
- Accessories : AC adaptor (Roland PSB-1U), 7-pin Parallel DC Cable, Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY" and "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Optional Footswitch: FS-5U
SIZE & WEIGHT (excluding AC adaptor):
- Width: 414 mm / 16-5/16 inches
- Depth: 160 mm / 6-5/16 inches
- Height: 61 mm / 2-7/16 inches
- Weight: 2.2 kg / 4 lbs. 14 oz
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.