Clip-On Tuner with “True Color” Display
The BOSS “TU” line is synonymous with reliable, roadworthy and accurate tuning. Today, the world’s most famous tuner prefix gets “clipped-on” with the debut of the TU-10. Reinventing the traditional image of clip-on tuners, the TU-10 offers a stylish design and robust body with high-performance features derived from other BOSS tuners, such as Accu-Pitch, flat tuning up to five semitones, and Stream mode. A unique feature — the “true color” LCD — provides a full, multi-colour visual experience not seen before in other clip-on tuners. In addition, the reflection-display function dramatically improves visibility.
- Proven BOSS quality and reliability in a clip-on format
- Dramatic advancement of visibility with unique “true color” LCD and reflection-display function
- Accu-Pitch function, flat tuning up to 5 semitones, and Stream mode
- Stylish design and robust body
- Available in a variety of colours
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35 Hz) to C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4 (436 to 445 Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Display Mode: Cent display, Stream display
- Flat Tuning: Regular to 5 semitone lower
- Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery x 1
- Current Draw: Colour display mode: 12 mA,Monochrome display mode: 4 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Colour display mode: Approximately 12 hours
- Monochrome display mode: Approximately 24 hours
* This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use
- Accessories: CR2032 lithium battery, Owner’s Manual
SIZE & WEIGHT:
- Width (W): 73 mm,2-7/8 inches
- Depth (D): 33 mm,1-5/16 inches
- Height (H): 62 mm,2-1/2 inches
- Weight: 45 g,0 lbs. 2 oz.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.