L1® Model II system with B1 bass and ToneMatch® audio engine
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup and breakdown
- Four-channel ToneMatch audio engine with studio class effects
- One B1 bass module included
Boost your performance with the L1 Model II system, our most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs and public speakers. The loudspeaker delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and our smoothest tonal balance—across the stage and throughout the room. And the ToneMatch audio engine provides a suite of studio-class effects and tone-shaping tools to give you just the sound you're looking for. Includes one B1 bass module for enhanced low-end performance.
Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure—creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.