Of Clarity & Quality
How many times have you been in a soundcheck, one finger in your ear, your thumb stabbing the air, trying to get the sound guy to put enough of your vocals in your passive floor monitor. Suddenly, as the band tears into the first tune, you realize all you’re getting from your floor monitor is a muffled, annoying mess?
The F1220A is designed to make those experiences little more than mournful memories. This 125-Watt active monitor has its own EQ and volume, so you not only have control of the output, you can also tweak the highs, mids and lows for a sound that gives you a clear, true sense of your sound. It’s a proven fact that the better you can hear yourself, the better you’ll play—isn’t it time you got active?
- High-performance 125-Watt active monitor system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Peak LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 1'' HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.