DJ CONTROLLER CMD DC-1
Pad-Based MIDI Module with Effects and Navigation Control
- 16 large backlit pad-style buttons
- Deckadance LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Complete navigation section with jog wheel for navigating track libraries, scenes, etc.
- Control effects with 8 encoders and 8 buttons - all with MIDI feedback to take your eyes off the computer screen
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you’ve been looking for – a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features – from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required – just connect and go.
A Stand Alone Controller
The CMD modules work well as standalone controllers for a wide range of DJ and production software. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, CMD controllers make getting a hand on your software easy and affordable. They’re big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag. And because they’re modular, there’s always room to grow if you decide you want or need even more control over your software.
Using Multiple Modules
This is where the real power of the CMD controllers becomes clear. As a Serato ScratchLive user, you might only be interested in the DV-1. But what if you want to use Bridge to incorporate Ableton Live into your setup? Easy! Just add an LC-1 next to your DV-1 and you’re all set. Or what if you want to use a traditional DJ mixer, but still want MIDI control for Traktor’s decks and effects? No problem, use a PL-1 and DV-1 together. Want to use Ableton Live exclusively? Get an MM-1 and LC-1 and you have control over 4 channels in Live. The possibilities are endless.
CMD DC-1 Drum Control Module
Want to incorporate live beat making into your set? Or how about some nice, fat buttons to bang on for cue juggles? The DC-1 is your answer.
Inspired by a long line of great drum machines, the DC-1 has a layout that’s instantly familiar. All 16 of the trigger pads are backlit, allowing them to give you information as well as sending data to your chosen software.
Directly above the trigger pads you’ll find an array of 8 encoders and 8 buttons, which are ideal for controlling effects or changing application parameters. And at the top of the DC-1 is a complete navigation section, with 8 backlit buttons and a fat rotary encoder.
If you’re into production and beat creation, the DC-1 is a very handy tool to have – but it’s not a one-trick pony. For some things, only a nice big button with plenty of action and feedback will do. The DC-1 delivers, via its tough 1" square buttons with just the right amount of give. So whether you’re drumming samples or cue points, your fingers will thank you.
Like all BEHRINGER CMD controllers, this one can run in a pack. If you’re deep into production in Live, put a MM-1 and a LC-1 next to the DC-1 for the ultimate beat creation station. Or use it in Traktor with a PL-1 to manage cue juggles with real buttons. It’s a solid performer no matter how you use it.