BASS SYNTHESIZER BSY600
Ultimate Bass Synthesizer Effects Pedal
- The ultimate bass synthesizer that reproduces the fat and powerful sound of classic analog synthesizers—at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Take off with 11 cutting Saw, Square and Pulse synth waveforms, Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via expression pedal (not included)
- Dedicated Mode, Decay/Rate, Resonance, Direct, Effect and Frequency controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
The only question is: Can your amplifier and PA system (and your audience) handle the massive bottom end that this pedal can turn out? The BSY600 is a sophisticated bass synthesizer tucked away in a compact stomp box that gives your guitar or bass tons of extra low frequency tone.
Choices, Choices, and Even More Choices
With 11 unique Square, Sawtooth and Pulse waveform MODES to choose from, the BSY600 provides a veritable truckload of classic synth sounds. Simply select a mode setting and dial in the sound you want with the EFFECT, RES(onance), DECAY/RATE, and FREQ(uency) knobs. Use the DIRECT knob to mix in the desired amount of your original signal, and you’re off and running.
The integral Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor enhances your bass or guitar’s tone for truly rich sound quality. Also included, at absolutely no extra charge, is a genuine Really Blue LED that shows power status and battery condition, as well as an electronic bypass footswitch, which maintains excellent signal integrity. You can power the BSY600 with our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) or a 9 V battery.
Now your guitar or bass can channel the sounds of the legendary synthesizers that helped make rock and roll history, for a low price that will simply amaze you. Demo the BSY600 today at your BEHRINGER dealer.