BASS OVERDRIVE BOD400
Authentic Tube-Sound Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Get tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super-fat tone
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Unique Balance control to blend between overdriven and dry bass sound for maximum punch
- Dedicated Level, 2-band EQ and Gain controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Get rich, tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super-fat tone! Here’s an overdrive pedal that supports the entire frequency range of bass guitars, even 5 & 6-stringers. The best part of all, the BASS OVERDRIVE BOD400 was designed specifically for bass, so the bottom-end won’t drop out when you pull the trigger
Add Some Grind to Your Sound
One of BOD400’s coolest features is its BALANCE control, which lets you mix the overdriven signal with your natural bass sound for superb clarity, punch and extraordinary character. That way you can add the perfect amount of tube-like tone, without sacrificing all of your precious low-frequency content.
BOD400’s overdriven tones range from a slight grind to the syrupy-thick sound of a tube stack just before meltdown. You also get exceptional tone sculpting, thanks to an onboard 2-band EQ, so you won’t have to worry about your low “B” getting lost in the mix.
The BOD400 offers more features than anything in its class—and it won’t hurt your finances! From its easy–to-use controls, to its noise-free On/Off switch, the BASS OVERDRIVE BOD400 will keep you solidly in the zone.