V-TONE BASS DRIVER DI BDI21
Bass Amp Modeler/Direct Recording Preamp/DI Box
- Analog modeling bass preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Authentic V-TONE modeling technology capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, funky slap sounds, crunchy distortions and all in between
- Provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp box—from traditional bass amps to modern overdriven amp tones that would typically require a multitude of effects units
- Authentic tube emulation circuitry can be mixed with the direct bass signal via blend control
- Presence control for definition and upper harmonics plus ultra-musical 2-band EQ specifically tuned for bass guitars
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode Output available on ¼'' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The BDI21 combines the features of an active DI (direct injection) box with our proprietary tube emulation circuitry. It’s like having a truckload of vintage tube amps right at your toes! The Blend control allows you to mix the amount of tube emulation you want with your direct bass signal. And if you just want your instruments straight, pure tone – just step on the switch and the ADI21 functions as a superb active DI box.
You’ve Got Control
With its dedicated Drive, Treble, Bass, Level, and Presence dials, the BDI21 goes above and beyond the call of duty, giving you vintage tube tones for funked-up slap, gonzo overdrive and everything in-between. You can use the BDI21 as a recording output DI with tube emulation, or as a standard active DI box, when running in bypass mode. The output is presented in 1⁄4" TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors. There's also a ground lift switch that eliminates typical ground loop hum problems. You can power this bad boy with a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.