DUAL A/B SWITCH AB200
Ultra-Flexible Dual Programmable Footswitch
- Ultra-compact and universal 2-channel footswitch for stage and studio applications
- Usable for all products with external control functions such as guitar amps, keyboards, rhythm machines, lighting products, etc.
- Easily switch between two input signals into one output or vice versa (e. g. switch between two guitars using one amplifier or two amplifiers with one guitar)
- Programmable latching/non-latching modes selectable for both channels:
---Non-latch mode momentarily engages the switch while you hold down the pedal
---Latch mode changes the on/off status each time you press the pedal
- Relay switching technology for ultra-high impedance and signal integrity
- Dedicated LED indicators for precise status control
- Combine multiple AB200's together by using the side-mount interlock
- Runs on 9 V battery (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Choose Your Path
This universal, ultra-compact 2-channel footswitch is an ideal accessory for stage and studio applications. Use it on gear featuring external control functions such as guitar amps, keyboards, rhythm machines, lighting products and so on. You can easily switch between two input signals into one output or vice versa (e.g. switch between two guitars using one amplifier or two amplifiers with one guitar). Latching/non-latching modes are selectable for both channels:
- Non-latch mode momentarily engages the switch while you hold down the pedal
- Latch mode changes the On/Off status each time you press the pedal
We’ve relied on relay switching technology for ultra-high impedance and highest signal integrity. There are dedicated LED indicators for precise status control, and you can combine multiple AB200s by using the side-mount interlock. You will need one 9 V battery for operation (not included).
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.