THE ULTIMATE HYBRID SYNTHESIZER
KeyLab 49 has the rugged build quality you need on the road and the control you need in the studio. With 49 keys, 16 backlit drum pads, and a metal and wood frame, KeyLab 49 is the instrument of choice.
KeyLab 49 combines a professional-grade MIDI keyboard with our powerful Analog Lab software environment. With 49 keys, 2 banks of 10 encoders, 2 banks of 9 faders, 10 assignable switches and 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, KeyLab 49 is perfect for studio and live use. Perfectly matched to the included Analog Lab software, with an integrated user interface and 6000 sounds from our V Collection line of products, KeyLab 49 is more than a controller: it is an instrument unto itself.
This 49-key controller keyboard was designed for maximum performance and expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a bevy of knobs, faders and highly responsive pads. The back panel connections include breath controller, MIDI in/out, expression and sustain pedals and an aux pedal input. This is a top-notch controller for any hardware or software, but its comprehensive control of our Analog Lab software is the pièce de résistance: its preassigned controls make this combination the perfect hybrid solution for plug-and-play sound creation.
…and sounds on hand!
Analog Lab boasts a huge library of 6000 internationally-designed presets, so instant inspiration is only a click away. Play several sounds at once in Multi mode, and add a professional touch with a wide range of high-quality effects. With an unprecedented level of synthesis control, Analog Lab lets you fully experience the depth Arturia’s TAE® analog modelLing technology.
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection (mini V, modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Jupiter-8V and Wurlitzer V).
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesiSers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organiSed by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 49.
- Keyboard: 49 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and - 16 backlit pads with velocity- and pressure-sensitivity.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and breath controller.
- High-quality aluminIum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 31.14 x 11.73 x 2.76 inches (791 x 298 x 70 mm) - Net weight: 14.33 lbs. (6.5 Kg)