1100-WATT 12-INCH 2-WAY POWERED LOUDSPEAKER WITH BLUETOOTH
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch (304.8 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Bluetooth-equipped-wirelessly stream backing tracks or background music from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Bluetooth Link-Stream a stereo signal to separate speakers—no cables required
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Link 2 speakers for cable-free stereo playback 1100 WATTS
The all-new Alto Professional Truesonic TS2W series takes the amazing performance, utility and stunning industrial design of the TS2 range and adds the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless streaming.
The new Truesonic TS2W family strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—combined with the ability to wirelessly stream signals from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
Alto Professional Truesonics have established a well-deserved benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison. Now, with the TS2Ws, we’ve significantly enhanced that level of achievement. The range is comprised of two models, the TS212W and TS215W. The amplifiers in both are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over our previous Truesonic line. This higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
Their new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212W and TS215W have five integrated handles making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value, all combined with the unsurpassed versatility of wireless Bluetooth streaming capability—it’s all here in the Alto Professional TS2W Series.
- Output Power: 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency: 12-inch (305 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency: 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB peak, 124 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 60 feet, line-of-sight
- Connectors: (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs (1) XLR Mix Output
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift, Bluetooth: Pair, link, volume, pair/link tone volume
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power: AC Input: 100–120/220–240 V, 50/60 HzFuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V / 220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.1" x 13.8" x 23.3" inches / 357 x 351 x 591 mm
- Weight: 28.4 lbs.12.9 kg