Professional 8-Channel/2-Bus Mixer
- 5 XLR inputs with DNA™ microphone preamps
- Dynamic compression (channels 1-2)
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
Professional Mixing Features
The Alto Professional Live 802 is a pro 8-channel, 2-bus mixer equipped with the tools you need to create the perfect mix. With flexible routing options and a multitude of onboard DSP tools, Live 802 fits the demands of nearly any live performance environment. It features 5 balanced XLR inputs with switchable phantom power, 3-band EQs for additional tonal shaping, two aux sends per-channel for external effects and monitoring, and a 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs. A headphone jack with an independent level control enables additional monitoring and mixing. 60mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands-on mixing. With its diverse connectivity options, Live 802 is ready for any event.
Analog Compression & Superior Sound Quality
Live 802 offers high-fidelity sound and high-quality DSP tools in a single package. Each microphone channel is outfitted with a high-headroom ultra-low-noise DNA™ microphone preamp for unprecedented sound quality and a robust audio signal path. Live 802’s high headroom results in cleaner mixes, a purer signal path, and loud, punchy audio. Onboard analog compression (channels 1-2) helps control dynamics and gel instruments together for a cohesive, defined mix. With high headroom, pristine sound, and built-in dynamic control, Live 802 ensures that the full dynamic range of your mix comes across with striking clarity.
USB Audio Interface
Record your mix directly to a Mac or PC with a single USB connection. Live 802’s built-in USB port allows engineers, producers, and performers to convert two channels of 24-bit audio (Main Mix or Sub Mix 1/2) straight to a computer. Record live performances, band practices, theatre performances, speaking events, and any other live sound event onto your computer for additional editing, mixing, and post-production. The USB connection is bi-directional, enabling sound files stored on your computer to be streamed to and played through Live 802.
100 High-Quality Alesis DSP Effects
Live 802 comes ready to handle any mixing situation with premium 24-bit Alesis effects built right into its design. Select from 100 DSP effects that give you additional creative control in any mixing environment. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, choruses, and more. The effects presets make it easy to dial in your favourite sound or experiment with different effect settings on the fly.
Often, live sound environments are dimly lit and offer poor visibility to the mixing engineer. Live 802 solves this problem by colour coding each section of the mixer and providing brightly coloured knobs so you can quickly and easily find what you need to adjust. Blue, green, red, yellow and white pots are instantly easy to identify in low lighting. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power also assist in making sure that you have multiple visual cues that reflect everything you're hearing.
Mono Input Channels
- Microphone inputs: Electronically balanced, discrete input configuration
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.5 dB
- THD+N: <0.005% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Gain range: 0 dB to 50 dB (Mic)
- SNR: 105 dB
- Electronically balanced
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.25 dB
- THD+N: <0.005% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Sensitivity range: -15 dBu to 30 dBu
- Microphone inputs: 51.1 KΩ
- Channel insert return: 200 KΩ
- All other inputs: >100 KΩ
- 2-Track outputs: 10 KΩ
- All other outputs: 20 KΩ
- High-shelving: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
- Mid-bell (mono): ±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz
- Low-shelving: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Main EQ: 9 EQ bands (63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz), ±15 dB
DSP Section (DFX)
- A/D & D/A converters: 24-bit
- DSP Resolution: 24-bit
- Effects: 10 DSP effects families with 10 variations available per family
- Presets: 100 total
- Controls: Rotary encoder to select preset, DSP mute switch, peak LED indicator
- Noise (bus noise):
Fader 0 dB, channels muted: -102 dBr (ref: +4 dBu)
Fader 0 dB, all input channels assigned & set to unity gain: -91 dBr (ref: +4 dBu)
- Phantom Power: Mic Pin2/Pin3 and Pin1 47±2V
- Main voltage: USA/Canada: 100-120 VAC ~60 Hz
- UK/Australia: 240 VAC ~50 Hz
- Europe: 210-240 VAC ~50 Hz
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Fuse: 1.25 A
- Main connection: Standard IEC receptacle
Dimensions (w x d x h): 12.0” x 13.6” x 3.1” / 305 mm x 346 mm x 80 mm
Weight: 7.7 lbs. / 3.5 kg
- Small/Mid-sized PA systems
- Gymnasiums, fitness centres, and dance studios
- Houses of worship
- Bars, restaurants, clubs
- Band and Mobile DJ systems
- Special events, presentations, and weddings
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.
Alto Professional LIVE Series Mixers