Musicians have often asked us for a system for acoustic instruments that provides AER sound and quality everywhere… independent from electrical outlets.
This is exactly what the Compact mobile has been developed for. Based on the Compact 60, thus identical in sound, but with adapted technology and slightly changed dimensions you can play the AER Compact Mobile without an electrical outlet for three to four hours. Whether you chose to play in the old town or on a glacier, the sound is always clear and omnipresent.
In case of insufficient battery power the intelligent power control gives a warning and saves you from lack of power during performance. Moreover it prevents the batteries from being completely exhausted.
- Channel 1: 6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack socket as high impedance line input stage with pad (high/low attenuation) and gain control.
- Channel 2: combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack socket as high-quality line- or balanced microphone input stage 24 V phantom power, gain control.
- Equalizer: three band tone controls for channel 1 and two band tone controls for channel 2
- Color: mid-cut-treble-boost filter
- Effect: digital effect processor with 4 presets: 1-3=reverb, 4=flanger
- Power Amp: 60w/4ohms, dynamic control
- Battery Type: two high-power sealed acid batteries 6V, 12 Ah for 3-4 hours of independent performance. Battery power control.
- Speaker System: 8" twin cone speaker
- Aux In
- Headphone Jack
- Line Out
- External effect loop via send and return
- Footswitch(internal/external effect on/off)
- Padded Gigbag
- Optional: special cable to supply power from cigarette lighter jack.
- Cabinet: 15mm (0.59") finnish birch plywood
- Finish: waterbased acrylic, black spatter finish
- Dimensions: 12.8" x 13" x 11.22"
- Weight: 30.54lbs