The new line of UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators for Windows is NOW SHIPPING!
The UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerator is a sleek, powerful way for Windows-based PC users to “supercharge” their systems and run larger mixes filled with acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-Ins. This convenient desktop unit gives you full access to UA's award-winning plug-in library, including exclusive titles from Studer, Lexicon, Neve, and more.
With improved performance and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire, UAD-2 Satellite USB makes the perfect introduction to UAD plug-ins, or ideal DSP expander for Apollo Twin USB audio interfaces.
UAD-2 Satellite USB is available in QUAD or OCTO models with either four or eight SHARC processors, respectively. It can also be integrated alongside UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and the Apollo Twin USB desktop interface for truly scalable mixing power.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs for improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire
- 4 (QUAD) or 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, MXR, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle to get you mixing right out of the box
- Available in Core, Custom, and Ultimate software packages
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface