Win a double pass to the Vodafone NZ Music Awards 2012 RSS
- October 30th 2012
This competiton is now closed
20 Double passes to BE Won
The Rockshop is giving away 20 double passes to the Vodafone NZ Music Awards. To enter simply fill out the form below and correctly answer this question.
Who won the VNZMA Critic's Choice Prize for 2012?
This link might be helpful if you're not sure.
Competition closes 5:30pm Tuesday 30th October.
Double passes must be collected from the Auckland Rockshop, 100 Karangahape Rd before 6pm on Thursday 1st November.
Winners will be notified by phone.
Terms and Conditions
- The double pass is for GA seats at the VNZMA's Thursday 1st November at the Vector Arena, Auckland.
- The prize is not transferable for cash or exchangeable in any way.
- Travel, Accomodation, Food and Drinks are not included in the prize. Winner must provide their own transportation to the awards.
- The Competition is organised by the Rockshop, PO BOX 132015, Sylvia Park, Auckland.
- Rockshop reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Rockshop's reasonable control. A copy of the Terms and Conditions may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competition Terms and Conditions, Rockshop, PO BOX 132015, Sylvia Park, Auckland.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Rockshop shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
For full Terms & Conditions Click here