WIN a Double Pass to See KISS RSS
- October 12th 2015
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Win a Double Pass to See kiss!
@ Vector Arena on Friday 16 October
KISS are coming to Auckland and you could be at their show!
We are giving you the chance to win a double pass to the glam-est of rockers themselves – KISS live @ Vector Arena on Friday 16th October. With some of the best damn rock anthems in music history such as Rock’n’Roll All Nite, I Was Made For Loving You, Lick It Up and God Gave Rock’n’Roll To You, we know it’s an extravaganza that everyone needs to experience!
You don’t want to miss these legendary showmen when they rock into town with the incredible Spider stage production so get your entry in now and your facepaint ready!
Simply fill out the competition form and answer the question and you will be in the draw to WIN.
Q: What is the name of Kiss' first album?
The competition closes at 5pm Monday 12th October 2015.
Terms and Conditions
- The double pass is for Friday 16 October 2015 at Vector Arena, Auckland.
- The prize is not transferable for cash or able to be exchanged for another night.
- Travel and Accommodation are not included in the prize. Winner must provide their own transportation to the concert.
- The Competition is organised by the Rockshop, PO BOX 132015, Sylvia Park, Auckland.
- Rockshop reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Rockshop's reasonable control. A copy of the Terms and Conditions may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competition Terms and Conditions, Rockshop, PO BOX 132015, Sylvia Park, Auckland.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Rockshop shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Subject to NZ Rockshop Prize Draw Terms & Conditions.