Rockshop Radio Stylophone Competition RSS
- April 7th 2013
This competiton is now closed
Rockshop gift cards to BE Won
Create a 30 second radio advertisement for the Rockshop using a Stylophone in some way and be into win.
First Prize $500 Gift Card, Second Prize $300.
You could also hear your Rockshop Ad featured live on Rockshop Radio.
Send your entry form and entry on either CD, MP3 or MP4 formats to:
Rockshop Radio Stylophone Competition
PO Box 132015, Sylvia Park
Rockshop Radio Stylophone Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be received by NZ Rockshop by 6pm 31 March 2013. Entries are completed by sending a copy of the ad on either CD, MP3 or MP4 formats to: along with a completed application form to: Rockshop Radio Stylophone Competition, PO Box 132015, Sylvia Park, Auckland.
- NZ Rockshop accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach NZ Rockshop by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- All entries must incorporate the use of a stylophone. The entry must be exactly 30 seconds in duration and must include mention of the Rockshop.
- Winning entries are chosen at the sole discretion of the judge and the judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone on or before the 7th of April. If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts or if the winner does not respond within 30 days of being notified it will be regarded as forfeit. In these circumstances the judge may at their sole discretion select another winner.
- The prize for the winner is a $500 Rockshop Gift Card. The prize for second place is a $300 Rockshop Gift Card. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The winners agree to the use of their names and photographs in post competition publicity and for future promotion and marketing purposes.
- Ownership of entries (whether winning or otherwise) and any material submitted in connection with any entry are assigned to NZ Rockshop upon submission and become the property of NZ Rockshop. NZ Rockshop may use the material at any time, in any medium and in any manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of NZ Rockshop. NZ Rockshop may modify any entry as it sees fit, including the length or content.
- Each entrant warrants that they own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights in any material submitted in connection with the competition and has full power and authority to agree to and grant the above assignment, consents and other rights to NZ Rockshop.
- Entries must not contain illegal, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or any other unsuitable material and should avoid swearing, sexual content, and actual violence.
- NZ Rockshop accepts no liability if entrants ignore these terms and conditions and entrants agree to fully indemnify NZ Rockshop against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, NZ Rockshop reserves the right to amend or foreclose the competition without notice.
- This competition is open to all New Zealand residents or citizens, with the exception of employees of NZ Rockshop, Webb Enterprises and all affiliated companies, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this competition. NZ Rockshop reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the competition on reasonable grounds.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. NZ Rockshop reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, including changing or substituting the prize.
- In these terms and conditions - NZ Rockshop means Webb Enterprises Limited t/a NZ Rockshop.