Win a double pass to The Bootleg Beatles Auckland Show RSS
- October 17th 2012
Congratulations to mark on winning the draw, enjoy the show!
Correctly answer these Beatles Hofner guitar questions in the email form below and go in the draw to win tickets to The Bootleg Beatles show at the ASB Theatre, Aotea Centre, Auckland on Thursday 18th October.
1) Which model Hofner bass guitar did/does Paul play that is also known as The Violin Bass?
2) Which model Hofner did John, Paul and George all play at various time in their very early days?
3) Which model Hofner was George's first electric guitar?
4) Which model Hofner did Stuart Sutcliffe play?
5) Which model Hofner did John play on "For You Blue"?
This link may be of some assistance for the answers.
Competition closes 5:30pm Wednesday 17th October.
Double pass must be collected from the Auckland Rockshop before 6pm on Thursday 18th October.
Winner will be notified by phone.
Terms and Conditions
- The double pass is for Thursday 18th October at ASB Theatre, Aotea Centre Auckland
- The prize is not transferable for cash or able to be exchanged for another night.
- Travel and Accomodation is not included in the prize. Winner must provide their own transportation to the concert.
- The Competition is organised by the Rockshop, PO BOX 132015, Sylvia Park, Auckland.
- Rockshop reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Rockshop's reasonable control. A copy of the Terms and Conditions may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competition Terms and Conditions, Rockshop, PO BOX 132015, Sylvia Park, Auckland.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Rockshop shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Rockshop or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, production of a television programme to which a Competition relates, or any advertising agency or web company connected with the Competition or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Rockshop reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alterative winner) if Rockshop is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- Rockshop reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The address you provide with your purchase/competition entry will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct. Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, Competitions are only open to residents of New Zealand and you are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident outside New Zealand. Where a Competition is open to entrants from outside New Zealand, you are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, Rockshop’s invitation to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
- Where a Competition is open to all age groups, Rockshop assumes that by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Terms and Conditions. Rockshop assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are the appropriate age to enter the Competition.
- Rockshop reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Rockshop at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries apply only to purchases made at NZ Rockshops.
- Entries made during any calendar month apply only to that months’ prize draw. Entries do not “roll over” into the next months’ prize draw.
Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, prize winners will be chosen at random from all submitted entries. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice (and may be contacted by Rockshop or Rockshop’s nominated supplier(s)). Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published.